Monday, September 28, 2009

Re: [fast5] Daily Calorie Requirements

 

Maybe in my body, it can't convert it fast enough, or something, for what
I do.

Last I had it checked, my base metabolic rate was 1600 calories.
Our household is on the go from 6:30 am til 9:00 pm, with late night tow
truck calls, livestock chores, and outside activities, not to add in
stress components. So I just know I have days when I just can't go
anymore, unless I eat outside the fast. Not sure why, I just know if I
sit down in a chair at 3:00 in the afternoon, and don't have the gumption
to get up and going, I have 5 hours of the day wasting, and that doesn't
work here.

The IF (7 hr window) worked easily for about 2 months. Then I had to
adjust eating because of lack of energy. Not saying anyone else might
run into this----I have.

> But on Fast-5, isn't one's body-fat the "fuel"? Not the food?
> Eric
>
> --- On Mon, 9/28/09, havens@iowatelecom.net <havens@iowatelecom.net>
> wrote:
>
>
> From: havens@iowatelecom.net <havens@iowatelecom.net>
> Subject: Re: [fast5] Daily Calorie Requirements
> To: fast5@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 9:20 AM
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> My opinion only, that would be way too low for me, at least.
>
> I would run out of fuel, long before my next time to eat. Or I would eat
> way too much the next day.
>
> But I have very active life......I Have trouble running out of fuel, and I
> use a 7 hour window.
>
> Karen in Iowa
>
>> Hello! I'm new to Fast5 and just started a week ago. I will admit I have
>> not done this every day for the past week but I wanted to see how I
>> would
>> feel. My question for the group and for Bert is....is there a minimum
>> amount of calories that I should be trying to get in during the 5 hour
>> window? Will it hurt me if I can only get in 500 calories during this
>> time or will that slow the weight loss process? I typically break the
>> fast with some fruit and nuts and then I find it hard to get in a ton of
>> food later on unless I eat crap!
>>
>> Thanks in advance for your help!
>>
>> Jody
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment