Wednesday, September 30, 2009

[fast5] Just started!

 

hi everyone,
i happened upon this site when i read about fast five. i am currently about a week and a half into my fast five, ate outside of my 5 hour window once, but have always followed up with the required 19 hour fast. i know that i wont settle down into the diet until three weeks, but at first i started ok, not binge eating, but for the past couple of days, what i have done is just shorten my window, but binge eat the entire time. so for example, today during a 3 hour time slot, i ate about 1600 calories, and now i feel extremely bloated and like my stomach is going to explode. i have been doing this for the past couple of days and don't know how to stop it! i am worried that i won't be getting enough calories to sustain my body, which is why i end up over eating. i do not understand how 500 calories (as some posts have mentioned) will be enough to sustain my body for 19 hours following. fast five has been very successful in reducing my hunger, as i am not even hungry when my window opens up, but i feed myself because i am afraid that i will become weak and have no energy for the rest of the day which i cannot allow as i'm an active student and do not want my school work to suffer because of this. i have a fairly high metabolism, so should i try shooting for a calorie limit? or will this binge eating feel go away in a few days? i don't think i have gained any weight over the past week and a half, but i cannot and do not want to gain anymore weight at all. i am right around my desired weight area and just want to shed a few more pounds. also, how would i move to a maintenance mode after i shed the desired weight?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment