Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Re: [epilepsy] Understanding...

 

I have an apartment in Goshen (between South Bend and Fort Wayne) at
Greencroft
retirement Center. In Nov I will be here 13 years and I love it. I do
quite a bit of volunteer work.

Millie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Hammond" <lindahammond91@yahoo.com>
To: <epilepsy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [epilepsy] Understanding...

Millie, I live in Perry County in a town named Somerset. It is a small town
Southeast of Columbus, Ohio. We
are between Zanesville and Lancaster on St. Rt. 22 on the map.
I know what you mean about children being upset when I have a seizure my
grand-daughterwas upset the first time, but now she says Grandma blinked out
again when I was with her alone and it happened when she told grandpa about
it. She is nine and handles it pretty well now. I can imagine how it is for
everyone that has to see us go thru it. They have alot to handle too. My gr.
daughter sat beside me and she said she
talked to me. I told her she did the right thing even though I could'nt hear
her. Bless her heart!
How old are your girls? I also have son who is 30 plus my daughter who is 38
+3 gr.daughters. I really like this group . It has helped me alot. Where do
you live in Ind? Linda

________________________________
Friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean
up messages when you reply to them. This is especially important if you are
on digest. This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages
much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment