Wednesday, September 30, 2009

[fast5] Re: Daily Calorie Requirements

 

Jody,

I have been doing this diet for 13 days and I have lost 5.6 pounds. I have been faithful to doing the fast everyday because I love losing weight more than I love food! Anyways I eat about 900-1100 calories during my window. On my weekends so far, I have been eating 1300-1500, I can't help it, family get togethers = LOts of food! I eat until I am full and if at the end of the window if get a little hungry I make my self a little snack or have some popcorn. So you can still EAT and lose the weight if this is what you are worried about. I would not recomend only eating 500 calories, the days will just get harder and harder to fast.

-cindy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment