Monday, September 28, 2009

[epilepsy] What me worry ?

 

                   MSG foods are not the only things I worry about even though I stay away from them as far as I can tell. Now we all know MSG can be in anything besides foods. So when I was talking to my cardiologist, I was wondering if the dye they are going to use on me during my catherization would have any MSG in it. If MSG can be in flu shots and vacinations, Why would it not be in the dyes the use for tests ?  I told him about my seizure reactions I can get from MSG. He tells me there is no MSG in the dye they would use on me. I may have a blockage in my heart value or one of my arteries. To think any form of MSG may get in my system other than foods would really be bad and very upsetting. Me worry ?   No God will take care of it all.
                                                         Craig 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

Hands On Network

Volunteering has

never been so easy

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Love cars? Check out the

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment