Wednesday, September 30, 2009

[epilepsy] EP/Seizures, How does one explain to others?

 

I wonder how does one with EP/seizures explain to others their symptoms, types of seizures, the effects on how one feels after a seizure. I try explaining to others my symptoms etc and yet they don't seem to react with interest or know how to react I tend to feel at times that I am not smart enough, they don't seem to understand that when someone has a seizure it may affect our memory, thinking. That when I have a seizure no matter how small I can't thing quickly, solve problems/issues quickly, tend to forget easily.
DonnaS-NH

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Weight Management Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment