Wednesday, September 30, 2009

RE: [fast5] Gum question?

 

Cindy - the way I understand it is that you can have up to 10 calories
during your eating window without any adverse affects.

-----Original Message-----
From: fast5@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fast5@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
cindyannsok
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:13 PM
To: fast5@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [fast5] Gum question?

Yes! As I have read in the book; you may get bad breath! My husband
definally noticed (poor guy). The book say's to have sugar free gum but,
I can not help but notice that a lot of sugar free gum still has
calories. Does this matter? I would hate to be chomping on gum that may
be setting me back.

Thank You!

- Cindy

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Celebrity kids

and families

Surviving in

the spotlight

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment