Wednesday, September 30, 2009

RE: [epilepsy] Understanding...

 

Amy,

HI, and Welcome , My name is Jewl I am 46 years old and I am married and
we live in TX . I have had EP since 1996 after catching a virus . I know
what you mean when you say that people don't understand. My family had a
hard time of it and I lost my fiancée when this all happened 12 years ago.
He could not handle that I was not "perfect" or "myself" any more. Although
in hind sight I am glad that had happened because I am with my husband of 10
years.

It is hard for people to know just what we are going through. Even Michael
who sees me have a seizure or a rough day of not remembering the simplest of
things can't really know just what I feel like.

I am glad you found us and I know you will find a wealth of information and
friends here.

If I can help in anyway just let me know, I am the Owner of this group

Jewl, TX

Information on Seizure Response/Alert Dogs

http://www.homestead.com/Tagert/MsJewl.html
<blocked::http://www.homestead.com/Tagert/MsJewl.html>
<blocked::mailto:wallja99@fightfor.org>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment