Wednesday, September 30, 2009

[fast5] Bingeing Challenge

 


My challenge with it for now is the same as before...although I'm not
hungry because I'm too consumed in my day, when I finally do sit down
to eat, I eat a huge amount. I actually thought about just eating a
dinner out at a place like Herbivore, which has a really reasonably
sized small salad. Large enough for a meal, but without the huge slab
of cheese I would inevitably add to mine!

I figured if I did that for a couple of weeks or so, it might be
expensive, but would get me in the habit of eating a regular portion
for dinner, instead of a 2,000 calorie-load meal.

thoughts? Or should I just accept the minor bingeing for what is and
know that it will equalize over time?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment