Tuesday, September 29, 2009

[epilepsy] Re: New to this

 

--- In epilepsy@yahoogroups.com, Amy Lentine <amylentine@...> wrote:
>
So I guess the short of it is I am looking for any recommendations for a good neuro near the flint area. Just want a doc who does not treat me like I am a complainer.
>  
> Thanks
> Amy
>
>

Amy,

I'm not familiar with neurologists in Flint, but I do have a couple doctors you could check out:

My son sees Dr. Brian Woodruff of Huron Valley Neurology in Ann Arbor (www.hvneurology.com). He's located in the Domino's Farm complex. I'm not sure if he sees only pediatric patients or not, but I am quite pleased with him. He is our third neurologist, and by far the best one. His nurse practitioner is very nice, and I've always received a call back within a couple hours.

A nurse friend also recommended Dr. Gavin Awerbuch in Saginaw. We have not seen him, but only because we would have had to wait several weeks to get in to him.

Dawn, mom to:
Joshua (9/15/1997, microphthalmia/phpv/prosthetic over blind left eye) and
Jonathon (10/28/1998, type 1 <insulin-dependent> diabetes, epilepsy, migraine)

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment