Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Re: [fast5] My report after 9 months (triple digits)

 

Wow...what was your starting weight?

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect


From: rob_up_north
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:11:38 +0000
To: <fast5@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [fast5] My report after 9 months (triple digits)

 

Hi All FF'ers,

Today is the last day of September. I have been living my new eating lifestyle since January of this year (9 months). I stepped on the scale this morning and I am excited to report that; I HAVE LOST OVER ONE HUNDRED POUNDS (100 lbs.).

Everywhere I go; when I run into people who have not seen me for a while, their faces absolutely explode into a smile and 10,000 questions.

Success feels good!

(we're not done yet)

Rob

:-)


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment