Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Re: [fast5] Emotional sabotage?

 

i know this won't work for you, but i don't bother telling them what i'm doing at all. it's funny, but most of the time, people don't even notice that i'm not eating. when they do, i tell them that i'm not hungry or that my stomach is not agreeing with me.


From: Kreibich <kreibich@izoom.net>
To: fast5@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 4:05:09 PM
Subject: Re: [fast5] Emotional sabotage?

 

What I do... I change my window for that day.... OR..... I have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea and visit with them while they eat.


Carolyn


On Sep 2, 2009, at 3:05 PM, anusarabetty wrote:

Has anyone had success in dealing with this issue?




__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Discover doing more

for your family

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Owners Group

Join a community

for cat lovers

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment