Thursday, July 30, 2009

RE: [fast5] Thinking about starting the program

 

I'm not much of a 'success' story in the point of losing weight.

But I do feel successful in the fasting part!

I have my own issues that I'm trying to learn to deal with and work around,
so have not been on Fast5 at one time for any great length of time.

Last fall, did F5 for about 3 months, but, honestly, I used my 5-hr window
to eat junk.

And since I'm close to desired weight, I did not lose weight.

Then I had to take a medication w/food every 12 hrs so got off F5.

Now I only need to take the meds once/day so am trying F5 again.

But I mixed the days; some days I would fast, others days I would eat
'normally'.

I was choosing not to fast on the days that I was doing my hardest work
outs.

But a week ago, I got the courage to fast past my morning workouts.

I feel I have been doing fine.

I do my work outs (weight lifting 4 days/wk; cardio 2 days/wk) about 10 hrs
fasted.

Now I'm making better food choices during my eating window (except the past
two Saturdays!!! Grrr on me!!)

-----Original Message-----
From: fast5@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fast5@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
kris10_ross
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:30 AM
To: fast5@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [fast5] Thinking about starting the program

So I am thinking about the starting the program and I would like to lose
about 25lbs in total.

The biggest problem for me is simply the change in my daily routines. The
best time for me to eat is from 1-5 or 2-6 based on my schedule, however
weekends that might change.

Do any of you find it a problem to change your window on weekends?

I would love to hear some success stories and feedback on any additional
helping points to help the weight come off. I have been working out quite
hard the last few weeks to really jumpstart the weightloss, so I need to eat
during the day to keep up my enegery for the evening.

Let me know some thoughts, feedback, etc....
I am very intersted in starting, just need a little help!
thanks!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment