Friday, July 31, 2009

[fast5] Re: Seven month update ( January - July )

 

I am stumbling on the term "fix" that you used.

Was I broken? Well... I will admit being the fat kid all my life left me with some emotional scars that probably won't heal.

Again, here is a link to an earlier message that I posted that explains more of my madness...

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fast5/message/4300

I will add the following...

I try to eat at the same time every day. My target is noon. However... if I know that I will have to attend pre-planned occasion (birthday, business lunch, personal part, etc.) where there is food to be served. I won't eat until that meal.

Fast on people, fast on.


--- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, Pat <evans1b@...> wrote:
>
> Hello again,
>  
> Congrats!!!!    What is the time of your window?
>  
>  
> Pat
>
>
>
> --- On Fri, 7/31/09, Hey You! <rob_up_north@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: Hey You! <rob_up_north@...>
> Subject: [fast5] Re: Seven month update ( January - July )
> To: fast5@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 1:00 PM
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> Hi Pat,
>
> Here is a link to a previous post where I explain my madness..
>
> http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ fast5/message/ 4300
>
> :-)
>
>
> --- In fast5@yahoogroups. com, Pat <evans1b@ > wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >  
> > Wow         So how did you tailor Fast 5 to fix you?
> >  
> >  
> > Pat
> >
> >
> >
> > --- On Fri, 7/31/09, Hey You! <rob_up_north@ ...> wrote:
> >
> >
> > From: Hey You! <rob_up_north@ ...>
> > Subject: [fast5] Seven month update ( January - July )
> > To: fast5@yahoogroups. com
> > Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 12:11 PM
> >
> >
> >  
> >
> >
> >
> > Hello all FF'ers,
> >
> > Well, today is the last day of July. I have lived my new eating lifestyle since January (quite dedicatedly) . I'm not that smart but I have enough fingers to figure out that seven months have passed.
> >
> > Today, I stepped on the scale soon after I woke up. I stood there and stared at the dial (surrounded by my toes). I came to the conclusion that I do not have enough fingers to figure it how much weight I have removed from my frame so I had to fire up some brain cells that have not been active since High School.
> >
> > I have lost 75 lbs.
> >
> > Rob
> >
> > http://www.bigfire. ca
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment