Friday, July 31, 2009

[fast5] Seven month update ( January - July )

 

Hello all FF'ers,

Well, today is the last day of July. I have lived my new eating lifestyle since January (quite dedicatedly). I'm not that smart but I have enough fingers to figure out that seven months have passed.

Today, I stepped on the scale soon after I woke up. I stood there and stared at the dial (surrounded by my toes). I came to the conclusion that I do not have enough fingers to figure it how much weight I have removed from my frame so I had to fire up some brain cells that have not been active since High School.

I have lost 75 lbs.

Rob

http://www.bigfire.ca


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover Car Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment