Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Re: [epilepsy] Inbox emails

 

Pastor Joseph,

You are right your personal e-mail is there but you
wrote to the EP Yahoo group. So that is who the reply
goes to when we reply.

I remember you gave your personal address but to have the
reply message come back to only you-- we need to put your
address in the TO box instead of the group.

If you want it to come back to only you -- nobody else can
see it -- and it will look like nobody has answered your
letter.

As I recall all the responses to your letter were positive.
And as a Christian I was glad to hear the responses to your
letter.

If you want to write to a certain person you will have to
put their address in the TO box. When I do that I put
their personal address in my address book.

Personally I like to like to stay in the group -- then
everybody in the group benefits from all remarks.

If you are talking about your e-mail being set for individual
messages-- that means you will get each letter separately
when it is written. The other choice is to get it in a digest--
which means that quite a few letters come back to you at
once. The problem with that is (in my opinion) that quite
a few letters that have been written and you read before
again come in the digest-- because they have not been deleted
before the letter was sent.

That happens quite often (at least for me) because I am in a
hurry and I don't check if there is a letter below the one I am
answering.

I also helps to sign your name after your message. I had to
look at the sender to know it was you that sent it.

Millie

Checking to see why returning messages are not entering my inbox.
> My email is set for individual messages. Thanks
>
>

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment