Friday, July 31, 2009

Re: [fast5] Re: Seven month update ( January - July )

 

Hello again,
 
Congrats!!!!    What is the time of your window?
 
 
Pat



--- On Fri, 7/31/09, Hey You! <rob_up_north@yahoo.ca> wrote:

From: Hey You! <rob_up_north@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [fast5] Re: Seven month update ( January - July )
To: fast5@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 1:00 PM

 
Hi Pat,

Here is a link to a previous post where I explain my madness..

http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ fast5/message/ 4300

:-)


--- In fast5@yahoogroups. com, Pat <evans1b@... > wrote:
>
> Hello,
>  
> Wow         So how did you tailor Fast 5 to fix you?
>  
>  
> Pat
>
>
>
> --- On Fri, 7/31/09, Hey You! <rob_up_north@ ...> wrote:
>
>
> From: Hey You! <rob_up_north@ ...>
> Subject: [fast5] Seven month update ( January - July )
> To: fast5@yahoogroups. com
> Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 12:11 PM
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> Hello all FF'ers,
>
> Well, today is the last day of July. I have lived my new eating lifestyle since January (quite dedicatedly) . I'm not that smart but I have enough fingers to figure out that seven months have passed.
>
> Today, I stepped on the scale soon after I woke up. I stood there and stared at the dial (surrounded by my toes). I came to the conclusion that I do not have enough fingers to figure it how much weight I have removed from my frame so I had to fire up some brain cells that have not been active since High School.
>
> I have lost 75 lbs.
>
> Rob
>
> http://www.bigfire. ca
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment