Friday, July 31, 2009

[fast5] Need encouragement/ spiritual practice?

 

Hi folks,
 
I'm struggling! This past week has been a big FAIL. I don't know if it's stress, female hormones, or a combination, but I have been slacking off, eating 2 or 3 meals a day. I think at some point, when I noticed that I was not losing weight the past couple of weeks, I gave up a bit.
 
Today, I recommitted to Fast 5, especially to stay away from the fresh bagels that are downstairs! I noticed that water with stevia helps cut my cravings down.
 
Just curious, does anyone do Fast 5 as a spiritual practice?
 
Erica

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Car groups and more!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment