Friday, July 31, 2009

Re: [epilepsy] Question?

 

Tristin,

Please call your neuro all you may need is your meds adjusted. I
am worried because you could be driving when you have your next one
and you could hurt yourself and god forbid someone else, so please
make the call.

wendy

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Tristin
Seagraves<tristinspike26@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> Right now, I'm just trying not to over react.  If it happens again, I'll
> tell my neurologist, but for now, I think I'll keep my mouth shut.
>
> Thanks,
>      Tristin.
>
> --- On Fri, 7/31/09, vanessa <velvet_chrome@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: vanessa <velvet_chrome@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [epilepsy] Question?
> To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 6:21 PM
>
>
>
> I once went 6 yrs without having one. You might just need your meds
> adjusted. I would certainly tell your neuro. It doesnt mean you will lose
> your license. Ive been driving since I was 16 and Im now 46. Ive had epi
> since age 14. Never had one while driving.
>
> ____________ _________ _________ __
> From: tristinspike26 <tristinspike26@ yahoo.com>
> To: epilepsy@yahoogroup s.com
> Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 6:00:45 PM
> Subject: [epilepsy] Question?
>
> My boyfriend, Jamey, claims that I had a seizure today.  He said we were
> talking, and I suddenly paused and started making moaning noises.  He said I
> was unresponsive and was pinching myself.  I find this hard to believe... I
> don't even remember having an aura.  Should I tell my neurologist about this
> and risk losing my driver's license?  I mean... I just bought a car last
> week!  I already swore Jamey to secrecy, and I'm surely not going to tell
> any of my family.  They will totally freak out!  After 8 1/2 months of being
> seizure-free, I have a seizure?  This can't be right.  I guess you could say
> I'm in denial.  If another one happens, I'll tell someone, but until then, I
> think I'm going to keep this to myself.
>
> Tristin
>
> ------------ --------- --------- ------
>
> Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to
> clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if
> you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes
> messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment