Thursday, July 30, 2009

[epilepsy] Re: It's just Tristin.

 

Hi Tristin,

Its great that you are giving Lisa the support you are. Lisa is lucky to have you behind her (smile). With how a successful surgery for people with epilepsy can help is amazing. We can have surgery if we become candidates for it. Possibly surgery can stop or reduce our seizures. If the seizure will come back, we never know for sure. But hey, in life we never know what our futures will be (smile). Keep us up to date on how Lisa is doing. Get her involved with the group here. How technology has changed in recent years is helping so many people who have epilepsy. Dr's are going to surgery more and more earlier and earlier than not to many years ago. Its a shame not everybody can be candidates for surgery to this day. But in time, maybe the technology of today and the futue will invent what we all need to stop all our seizures. Good for you Tristin in giving Lisa support. A great support group for people looking into surgery or people who had surgery is epilepsysurgerygroup1 there are chat rooms in the group also on Wednesday and Saturday evenings beginning at 6pm central time. Take care, keep a smile on your face!

Steve

--- In epilepsy@yahoogroups.com, "tristinspike26" <tristinspike26@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> Tomorrow I'm kind of going to share my epilepsy surgery testimony with my friend's (Lisa's) neurologist. I'm totally tickled that she wants me to talk to her neurologist and tell him what surgery did for me. We're trying to get her referred to the Medical College of Georgia; where I had my surgery. Surgery worked so far for me. I hope and pray that my friend, Lisa, turns out to be a good candidate. Maybe surgery will work for her too. It makes me feel good knowing that my struggle with epilepsy and my surgery might inspire someone else (Lisa). Since I got my driver's license (for the past month) I've been driving Lisa around and helping her get to where she needs to go. I've been in her shoes. I know what it's like. It's just my way of paying it forward.
>
> Tristin :)
>

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover Car Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

Yahoo! Groups

Weight Management Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment