Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[fast5] Thinking about starting the program

 

So I am thinking about the starting the program and I would like to lose about 25lbs in total.

The biggest problem for me is simply the change in my daily routines. The best time for me to eat is from 1-5 or 2-6 based on my schedule, however weekends that might change.

Do any of you find it a problem to change your window on weekends?

I would love to hear some success stories and feedback on any additional helping points to help the weight come off. I have been working out quite hard the last few weeks to really jumpstart the weightloss, so I need to eat during the day to keep up my enegery for the evening.

Let me know some thoughts, feedback, etc....
I am very intersted in starting, just need a little help!
thanks!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment