Thursday, July 30, 2009

RE: [fast5] (Ellen) Re: Suggestions on how to do the fast-5 program more days a week requested

 

Great write up, Ellen.   I wish I didn’t have to leave for work; I want to read what you’ve written.  Think it is part of MY problem, too!!

 


From: fast5@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fast5@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ellen Ussery
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 2:04 AM
To: fast5@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [fast5] Re: Suggestions on how to do the fast-5 program more days a week requested


I was hungry all the time for 64 years....then with Fast 5 and very low carb I was totally stunned to find that I could wait to eat  like "normal" people, that I could go to a party and have a good time and not give a flip about all the beautiful cakes, pies candies etc.   I felt like a totally different person. It has nothing to do with will power.... it is a chemical response.
 
http://www.themodernhomestead.us/article/Ellen%27s+Little+Soapbox.html


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Support Army!

Troops' Children

Need Your Help

Fund Learning

Weight Management Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment