Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Re: [Prince-4ever] OT: Michael Jackson - Memorial Service Line up announced



I would say the best channel is CNN whatever that channel is for u.  I have my VCR set for 11am central time to record from CNN channel.  But I'm still debating if I should go home to make sure its taping and I heard the memorial is only suppose to be 2 hours long so I was gonna try to take an extra hour for lunch.  I was gonna watch on the internet at work, but I have a feeling I won't be able to stay in front of my computer today.  This would probably be the day my boss actually has some work for me to do.

 
~Anita~
 
"Act Ur Age, Not Ur Shoe Size" 

Prince 4 Ever
 
 


 

--- On Mon, 7/6/09, mistif671@aol.com <mistif671@aol.com> wrote:

From: mistif671@aol.com <mistif671@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Prince-4ever] OT: Michael Jackson - Memorial Service Line up announced
To: Prince-4ever@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 5:52 PM

Oh. I dont have that channel. I have basic plus comcast.
Thanks though.
Tiffany

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment