Friday, October 2, 2009

[fast5] One month down and going strong!

 

Hello, all Fast-5ers. I started this regimen on Sept. 2, (one month ago) and have lost 16 pounds. (My total weight loss goal is 150 lbs, so I'm only 10% there.) Can't say I'm especially hungry, either. I do restrict calories to 1400 daily because I am extremely obese and my doctor says I have a slow metabolic burn rate. Basically, I eat only one time per day, consuming 1000+ calories at lunch and perhaps a light snack at about 5 PM. I never eat anything outside of the window. I realize that I would lose weight anyway on this low-calorie diet, having done so before. But I could only lose 1 pound a week that way AND I was always starving. With the Fast-5, I'm really quite comfortable and satisfied, and the weight is falling off.

I told my sister about this and she plans to start today. She does not need to lose as much as I do, so she will try the 5-hour window without calorie restriction.

I really like this plan a lot. If I succeed in my weight loss goal, I will adopt the Fast-5 Lifestyle...that's a promise. I never am truly hungry for breakfast or dinner. All I need to be happy and fulfilled is a hearty mid-day meal. So this plan suits me to the ground.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment