Thursday, October 29, 2009

[epilepsy] please read...women question for ya!!!!

 

Hi,
I have had epilepsy since 13 years of age, when I turned 21 years old I had a hysterotomy. Unable to have children and having grand mal seizures and JME. It has been very difficult for me. I am now 39 years old and married. Unable to have children and my brother is my only silbing. My Brother and his wife have kids (twins). I love them so much, because I am their only Aunt...but why does it hurt so bad not to have my own children. I thank God I am alive and for what I have!

Is there any women out there that is going through somthing like this?
~S

WHAT IS JME? JME is Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy and the characteristic symptom is sudden mild to moderate jerks of the shoulders and arms that occur shortly after awakening. Jerks also may occur when falling asleep or at any time. (Got that from an epilepsy book).

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Own a business?

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment