Friday, October 2, 2009

[epilepsy] Have you talk to the Doctor about VNS

 



--- In epilepsy@yahoogroups.com, "Millie Myers" <mylmy@...> wrote:
>
> Carolyn,
>
> 1000 in a weekend? What kind of szs does he have? Is he in contact with
> his Dr? See if you can get more details. He must be in constant szs!
>
> What meds is he on? Is surgery an option?
>
> Millie
>
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Carolyn Burby" <cjbkunzie@...>
> To: <epilepsy@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 3:35 PM
> Subject: [epilepsy] Any suggestions? HELP!!!
>
>
> Hi, Carolyn here haven't been on in awhile, moving looking for work, etc.
> Anyway I have a question.
>
> I have been on a chat group with someone with similar epilepsy as myself. He
> wanted me to talk with a woman who's son can have up to 1000 seizures in a
> weekend, never said how many in a week. She wants my advice but all I could
> say is "Should he be in the hospital" or "What about his meds?" She said
> nothing works
>
> Does anyone here have any ideas of how to help? I felt like a jerk because I
> don't know what to say. I have had epilepsy for 32 years but nothing this
> severe. Maybe you guys can help me. You may know more than me because
> believe me I feel like an idiot. I would be interested in knowing also on hw
> to respond.
>
> Thanks,
> Carolyn
>
> If anyone has ideas can you let me know also? I would be interested. I can
> I've got this divese Its a inplantcalled Veracos nerve stimulartor Its reduce my seizures drasticly I was haveing from 6-10 aweek to 4 ayearask your Nerlogist about it & this might be your answer
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to
> clean up messages when you reply to them. This is especially important if
> you are on digest. This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes
> messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Just for moms

Join the discussion

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

Weight Management Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment