Friday, October 2, 2009

RE: [fast5] (Pam) One month down and counting!

 

(Well, Hello, Pam!!!)

 

Congrats on your weight loss!

 


From: fast5@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fast5@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pamela Bush
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 7:40 AM
To: fast5@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [fast5] One month down and counting!

 




Hi Linda and Everyone!

 

I've been a lurking.  I like to do that when I join a group to get a feel for the atmosphere of the group.

 

I'm on my second week and have lost 3 lbs. 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment