Thursday, October 1, 2009

Re: [epilepsy] Should I tell?

 

mark, it seems to have been my experience that it does not seem to matter what others opinions are,because the decision is up to you.i have seen this question asked before and with a large response saying no you should not.the choice was made that he would not tell about it.
the question you need to ask yourself is how would you feel if you were to drive (say with a close friend or even a relative in the vehicle with you),you then had a seizure.got in a wreck and as a result crippled or even killed who was with you.sorry if this sounds cruel but what if you were driving and a seizure caused you to KILL your MOTHER ? again i apologise if this touches a nerve (to you and any in the group reading this).i hope you make the right decision. 
--- On Thu, 10/1/09, thebakist <thebakist@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: thebakist <thebakist@yahoo.com>
Subject: [epilepsy] Should I tell?
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 7:30 PM

 

I had a seizure today with only my Mom present. As I've said before, VA has a strict prohibition against driving following a seizure (6 months).

I didn't have to go to the hospital -- I just let the seizure run its course.

Do you think I should report the seizure to the DMV? I miss driving SO-O-O-O much.

Mark

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment