Thursday, October 1, 2009

[Prince-4ever] Remember the years from 1980-1989? I sure do…

 

 
 
Remember the years from 1980-1989? I sure do… 
Some lasting 1980's memories:
 
Prince and his Revolution had a chemistry that may never, ever be duplicated.
 
Prince and the Revolution. The music was one thing: awesome. The fact that the Purple One had two total babes (Wendy Melvoin on lead guitar and Lisa Coleman on keyboards. Personally I liked Lisa more, but you can't go wrong with either of them, can you?) manning two large roles on the Revolution was well, quite revolutionary. How many bands of today can say that? (None, to my recollection). Now that's something I don't understand… if I were starting a band, I'd definitely love to have a Revolution-type of gender composition.
 
....
 
 
I'm sleepy from all this reminiscing. Pardon me while I play my Prince cassette tape, and wind up my alarm clock… 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

Hands On Network

Volunteering has

never been so easy

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes.

Celebrity kids

and families

Surviving in

the spotlight

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment