Thursday, October 1, 2009

[epilepsy] WHY ? & WHEN ?

 

   Yahoo did this.  
 
Why do people not care about what we in their minds are not up to their standards or too much of a liabilty to have around ?  If I could have proven discrimination back 10+ years ago, I'm sure their ignorance would not have been an asset for their case. Instead though knowing how I was taught, I believed their day will come soon as I did not want all the stress of a court case and maybe a possible grand mal seizure from all the stress.   God only knows when people like us will ever get the respect and what ever else people with seizures deserve to have.  One thing we all do not deserve is M S G and other things in our foods we eat. So when will  people try to warn others about M S G as I have tried to do in the past few years ? 
 
  Seems like no matter who it is, nobody understands or cares to understand, as God only knows Why & When we all one day will know why we had to live with what we have been living with.  I know I never did any drugs or abused my body for this to have happened to me at 5 & 7 months old. I'm sure my mom never smoked pot and blew smoke in my face to get this. Maybe it was caused from the MSG in the baby foods and milks in 1960. So should the understanding, & caring be considered real today ?  I know when I get asked about how I feel, I tell them,, With my hands. if I sense they just want to know if I have had any GM's . usually though they do not care, so they do not ask which is fine with me.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment