Friday, October 2, 2009

[epilepsy] Any suggestions? HELP!!!

 

Hi, Carolyn here haven't been on in awhile, moving looking for work, etc. Anyway I have a question.
 
I have been on a chat group with someone with similar epilepsy as myself. He wanted me to talk with a woman who's son can have up to 1000 seizures in a weekend, never said how many in a week. She wants my advice but all I could say is "Should he be in the hospital" or "What about his meds?"  She said nothing works
 
Does anyone here have any ideas of how to help? I felt like a jerk because I don't know what to say. I have had epilepsy for 32 years but nothing this severe. Maybe you guys can help me. You may know more than me because believe me I feel like an idiot. I would be interested in knowing also on hw to respond.
 
Thanks,
Carolyn
 
If anyone has ideas can you let me know also? I would be interested. I can

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment