Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[fast5] Re: No loss; extending my fasting window

 

I am 5'0" I can tell you if I eat less then 1250 calories a day when I workout, I do not loose weight. If I eat anything over 1400 calories consistently I loose but very very very slowly. Like I was eating 1500 calories daily as directed my doctor and working out an hour a day, and it took me 6 months to loose 2 lbs. When I'm not working out I keep my caloric intake around 1200, if I workout I keep it between 1250 and 1400 calories a day.

My guess is you are not eating nearly enough for the activity you are doing.

Maria

--- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, "aeryelle" <aeryelle@...> wrote:
> I've been keeping track, just to gauge my consumption, and I'm hitting between around 900-1000 calories a day; sometimes I can make it to 1200, if I have some extra nuts. This equates to not much of a deficit compared to my pre-Fast-5 intake (more like at or barely below).
> (I'm 5'3" and weigh around 135-136 lbs. I want to lose about 16 lbs of fat.)
>
> Thoughts?
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment