Friday, January 29, 2010

[fast5] Re: I'm looking for an email buddy for the fast five diet

 

Hiya~!
That sounds like a really good idea, and if you'd like. I'd love to be your email buddy~<3

I started 'cold-turkey', 5pm-10pm... and estimation wise, (I'm not exactly certain, because I avoid weighing myself and I'm trying to focus more on the health/energy benefits) 30 pounds or so.

I'm 21 years old, gained weight more or less due to inactivity due to surgery for Cysts. I have PCOS.

Hope to hear from you~!

--- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, "loveplaylearnhere" <mxsjwl@...> wrote:
>
> I'm looking for an email buddy for the fast five diet. I just started today, pushed my "break-fast" to 2:30, and hope to move back 30 more minutes a day till I reach 5:00. I have about 33 pounds to lose and am a 36 yo mother of 4.
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment