Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: [epilepsy] queswtion about clonazapan or clonapin

 

Super good idea Millie. Happened to me once and I noticed the different wrapper on the bottle yet the meds
were same color. Took a couple and was in that deep fog in no time. When pharmacy called he said same thing
just different distributor. Same med but different distributor can also make a difference for some.
Julie

Julie Hope
epilepsyhealth@sasktel.net
http://www.2betrhealth.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Millie Myers" <mylmy@gogreencroft.net>
To: <epilepsy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 5:16 AM
Subject: Re: [epilepsy] queswtion about clonazapan or clonapin

Marty,

When I get a RX that is a different color or shape--
I always call the pharmacy to check to see if the color
has changed-- just to make sure that what I got is what
I asked for.

Millie

----- Original Message -----
From: MARTY
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:59 PM
Subject: [epilepsy] queswtion about clonazapan or clonapin

I had been on clonapin for years. I was always thought it was a yellow color. Now it seems the one I was
given is white. Also recently I had been told and my wife did too. You have to sign for the drug. I ncver did
it as I was in my younger years and now I am older it not a narcodic at all.
Marty

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply
to them. This is especially important if you are on digest. This not only helps out the list owner but, it
makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment