Thursday, February 24, 2011

[fast5] Re: So Close To Goal!!

 


--- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, afastinglifestyle <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't kept track of waist size. I've gone from a ladies size 14 to a size 4. Here's some information I found on the waist sizes for those size clothes:
>
> Size 4 (small): Waist = 26 inches and hips = 36.5 inches ... Size 14 (large): Waist = 31 to 32 inches and hips = 42.5 inches ...
>
> If the above numbers are correct, then I have lost approximately 5 inches off my waist. If you check out my website and click on the link for photos, you can see a huge difference.
>
> Thanks for asking.

Main reason I was asking waist size was the timeline to whether that in those weeks you were disappointed in scales loss, you might have had good success with belly fat loss that week.

Barnaby

> Paula
> http://wwwafast5diary.com
>
>
> --- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, "Barnaby Walker" <barnabywalker@> wrote:
> >
> >
> > --- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, afastinglifestyle <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > After two years of intermittent fasting, I am so close to my first
> > > weight loss goal of being in the 120's. You can read my latest update
> > > by clicking on the link below. For a cool testimonial, read my post
> > > entitled, "Why I Blog".
> > > http://www.afast5diary.com <http://www.afast5diary.com>
> > > Happy, Healthy Fasting!!
> > >
> >
> >
> > Great to hear how the numbers on the scales are going down for you.
> >
> > I'm curious if you have records, as you do the scales, on your reduction of waist size?
> >
> > Barnaby
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment