Thursday, February 24, 2011

[epilepsy] Re: Post seizure side effects

 


I am on Lamictal for my headaches.I am so happy as this is the only med in the last 29 years that seems to make me feel good enough to function without wanting to "throw in the towel "cause I hurt too much.The rest of the meds I was tried on lasted very short term.Hope this helps.
Mary d
--- In epilepsy@yahoogroups.com, "DorisY" <dorisellen@...> wrote:
>
> I was wondering what others might have found helpful for the super
> headache and nausea that follows seizures when granmal. Sometimes I
> am given Lorazepam which helps since it really makes you sleep and
> usually with time, things are better. Is there anything you have
> found helpful for the headache. Thanks.
> Doris
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment