Thursday, February 24, 2011

[fast5] Re: So Close To Goal!!

 

Unfortunately, I haven't kept track of waist size. I've gone from a ladies size 14 to a size 4. Here's some information I found on the waist sizes for those size clothes:

Size 4 (small): Waist = 26 inches and hips = 36.5 inches ... Size 14 (large): Waist = 31 to 32 inches and hips = 42.5 inches ...

If the above numbers are correct, then I have lost approximately 5 inches off my waist. If you check out my website and click on the link for photos, you can see a huge difference.

Thanks for asking.

Paula
http://wwwafast5diary.com

--- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, "Barnaby Walker" <barnabywalker@...> wrote:
>
>
> --- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, afastinglifestyle <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > After two years of intermittent fasting, I am so close to my first
> > weight loss goal of being in the 120's. You can read my latest update
> > by clicking on the link below. For a cool testimonial, read my post
> > entitled, "Why I Blog".
> > http://www.afast5diary.com <http://www.afast5diary.com>
> > Happy, Healthy Fasting!!
> >
>
>
> Great to hear how the numbers on the scales are going down for you.
>
> I'm curious if you have records, as you do the scales, on your reduction of waist size?
>
> Barnaby
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment