Monday, May 26, 2014

RE: [epilepsy] I am closing group or someone else can have it

 

Its a shame that spammers have to ruin a good thing, but I seem to see it more & more these days. I'm not the most active in the group, but do enjoy reading how others are doing and give my 2 cents when I can. So incase no one takes over the group I'll give my farwells and a special thanks and apprications to you Jewl.

Mirek


--- Original Message ---

From: "'Aina & Pat DeLorenzo' aina-pat@cox.net [epilepsy]" <epilepsy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: May 26, 2014 6:09 AM
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [epilepsy] I am closing group or someone else can have it

 

Hi Jewl, Just got back from a couple days in Palm Springs with my daughter Gianna for her birthday that is today. This group and others provide great support sometimes when parents or Epi sufferers need it most. I think all the online chat things like facebook, google hangouts etc has taken "traffic" away from all the older forums like this one. I know I have been active on facebook myself. BUT not everyone is on facebook etc so we need this .

 

Until Epi gets wiped out I don't want to see this group get wiped out! Please get in touch w/ me direct at aina-pat@cox.net so we can talk maybe Tuesday about me overseeing it.  

 

Pat D


From: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:epilepsy@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 1:34 PM
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [epilepsy] I am closing group or someone else can have it

 

 

Hi,

 

I have been the owner for 14 + years. As of January there has not been much posting and now all I get is spam.

 

I have us on monitoring. Which mean I look at all the email first before they get posted. 

 

I spend half my day deleting spam. At least 30+ emails a day. 

 

I am sorry but the group no longer talks.

 

If someone wants to take over ownership just email me.

 

wallja99@fightfor.org

 

Jewl

__._,_.___

Posted by: Mirek Kotis <kotismjr@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment