Monday, January 30, 2012

Re: [epilepsy] Hair color and epilepsy

 

WOW....Maybe one positive thing came out of this as my sister, who is 47 has mostly gray  hair and I have almost none but I still color my hair burgandy as I dont like black brown

________________________________
From: DorisY <dorisellen@nc.rr.com>
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 12:29 PM
Subject: [epilepsy] Hair color and epilepsy


 

I wonder if others who also take drugs for epilepsy have found that
they do not get grey hair. I have had seizures since an auto
accident at age 17. It has been 50 years this coming July 4th, and
my hair is still dark brown. I know it's not a family thing since
I have four sisters and they all turned gray. Maybe our drugs
help with this. What do you think?
Doris

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment