Monday, August 4, 2014

Re: [epilepsy] NEW TO GROUP

 

Thank you Robert for your reply. 
I gather by your e mail.....that you are now well controlled. 
How ...what drug is responsible for this miracle ?
 
Thanks
Simy

From: "'Robert' group@late-effects-radiotherapy.co.uk [epilepsy]" <epilepsy@yahoogroups.com>
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2014 5:12:45 AM
Subject: RE: [epilepsy] NEW TO GROUP

 
Hi Simy,
I used to get nocturnal GM seizures. I'd know because of a bitten tongue and a feeling of total fatigue. But being otherwise healthy and young (20s then), I would go to work and tell no-one (usually). But the feeling of complete fatigue would persist the whole day. But I could function OK so you could say that was normal day to day activity. Doesn't compare well to your question. But I'd say a general answer is it varies person to person.
The exercise question? I'd say the following day at least.
Robert
 


From: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:epilepsy@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 04 August 2014 02:13
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [epilepsy] NEW TO GROUP
 
 
Hello Everyone
I am the mother of a 24 year old with autism and epilepsy. 
I have questions about seizures that my son can not answer due to his inability to communicate. 
I am hoping that I could ask my questions here.
 
My first question is about a Grand Mal Seizure. 
I would like to know about how long after the seizure is over does one return to normal day to day activities ?  
How does one feel the next day after a grand mal seizure ? 
If there are exercise fans among you, when do they feel like exercising again ? 
 
Thanks
Simy 
 
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: "logme@rogers.com" <logme@rogers.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment