Saturday, April 16, 2016

Re: [fast5] How to eat (not what) during the 5 hours window?

 

Thank you Linda for your reply.

It makes sense the way I practice the fast-5, just wondered if during the 5 hour gap can I eat something without compromise the results.

Have a nice day

Eyal


On Sunday, April 17, 2016 1:23 AM, "Linda McErlean linda4686401@yahoo.com [fast5]" <fast5@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
That is just fine!

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 16, 2016, at 7:04 AM, jazzman_jazz@yahoo.com [fast5] <fast5@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Hi there,
I'm new to fast-5 lifestyle, just a week now, and it's been good so far.

One question always pops in my mind: how should I eat during the 5 hour window?
One meal a day doesn't make sense because ones eat every 24 hours. I eat the first meal around 1 pm and the last meal around 6 pm. No eating in between. Is that the idea of the fast 5 method?

Will be happy to get your reply

All the best
Eyal



__._,_.___

Posted by: <jazzman_jazz@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment