Wednesday, August 26, 2015

[epilepsy] Re: Why I have Epilepsy?

 

The thing about epilepsy is that you can have seizures that you have no knowledge of such as in your sleep. You could argue that if you take no medication and have a seizure once every ten years that you don’t have epilepsy. But what does a rare seizure mean? Why would you have one?

 

In my case I know that if I don’t take my medication that within a few days I will probably have a tonic clonic seizure.

 

________________________

May I live this day

Compassionate of heart, 

Clear in word, 

Gracious in awareness, 

Courageous in thought, 

and

Generous in love.

 

John O'Donohue

________________________

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Bruce Roberts" <bruceroberts@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment