Monday, March 30, 2009

Re: [epilepsy] med or surgey

Healing Hands,

You didn't sign your name.

There are 25 different kinds of meds. How many have you tried?
Everybody needs to be fitted to their own meds. Just because
Dialntin and Phenabarb work for me doesn't mean it will for
anybody else. If you have EP I would keep trying different meds.

Sorry, I don't know about surgery.

Millie

> Hello to everyone,
> I have had epilpsy my hole life and at point in my life it just comes out
> but then it would get better or I just leared to deal with it becouse
> every time I tryed the drug it got bad again there has been time I went
> back an them and the same thing happened.
> I stayed off for about three years and my epilepsy is back again.
> I found out that it is R T L and this time I have found out that I don't
> respond to drug and is their anyonehow know about have the temple removed
> or the hippacampis lubetie surgey?
>
>

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment