Thursday, October 28, 2010

[fast5] Break with protein Re: Next report

 

Yes, I need to do that more. Last night I didn't plan my meal. At 5:30ish, I looked around, the meat was frozen... while I was waiting for it to defrost and cook I was eating this coconut milk "ice cream" - sugar! I am OK, but not a habit I want to form.... LOL.
Sugar can give me headaches, I have to be careful about it.

--- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Sloate" <cshalm@...> wrote:

"I read somewhere on this list months ago that we should be breaking our fast with protein, and I try to do that every day. I think it helps."

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment