Saturday, December 27, 2014

Re: [epilepsy] NTI work at home

 

Nedra,
I think that's a good idea in my opinion. You are allowed to earn a certain amount and not apply towards ticket to work, as I understand it. I was able to find a part-time work from home job a few years ago (which ended in a year) and that's how I did it.
Hearing that your son has autism is a deep thing, my heart goes out to you. Parents, spouses and caretakers need Gods grace, will pray.

Greg


From: "nedra3boysi@sbcglobal.net [epilepsy]" <epilepsy@yahoogroups.com>
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2014 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: [epilepsy] NTI work at home

 
Greg,
 
I completely understand!  I manage my son's account and try to read through all the material they send.  I don't want to make any mistakes that would impact his future care.   He is now at a place that only employs people on the autism spectrum.  So his job isn't a regular job. I haven't signed him up for ticket to work but just send in his pay info and keep track of what he is earning.
 
Nedra


---In epilepsy@yahoogroups.com, <ganstalk2@...> wrote :

Hi Scott & Nedra,

This does look like it is worth looking into. I am on disability; my monthly income is very little. My concern with A Ticket to Work is that its goal is to get you off of disabilty. Although there are downsides to being on SSDI, I could not afford to get off of it because I did qualify for it.

Greg




__._,_.___

Posted by: Greg Gans <ganstalk2@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment