Sunday, June 24, 2012

[epilepsy] headache pain

 

Migraines are very painful and are not to be taken lightly.  As a woman, I have had both types of pain and becoming moody has nothing to do with being in pain.  In my opinion, your statement was very severe as.....I have never been "bitchy" during that time of the month as I have never been "bitchy" when experiencing migraine pain.  In both situations, the person suffering needs only to rest quietly to diffuse the pain.  Becoming moody is not a symptom or  result of migraines or menstrual cramps.  Please do not stereo-type.

________________________________
From: James C. Childs <harken2@yahoo.com>
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:18 AM
Subject: [epilepsy] Re: erin here had a seizure last night


 

When I get my MIGRAINS I can be discribed as a woman having her her priod because that's how BITCHY I GET

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment