Monday, March 18, 2013

Re: [fast5] Re: Update on a 7 month F5 lifestyle

 

Oh come on! The rest of us inquiring minds want to know, too...!!
Mary

> HA- you are funny- I AM a total tease. I hate it when people try to sale
> stuff on my group where I go to talk about my weightloss- it feels ikky.
> So- here is my plan- I will gladly tell you all about it if you just send
> me an email to creccaa@gmail.com. I will look for you-brendagray-right?
>
> --- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, Brenda Gray <brendagray@...> wrote:
>>
>> Oh Ladypete, you are a tease! You must tell us what your supplementation
>> is that is helping to increase your weight loss!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment