Friday, February 13, 2009

[fast5] Re: New to fast 5 (Carolyn G)

I'm only cooking for one so I take the bison heart out of the freezer and leave it in the
fridge for several hours or on the counter for 30 minutes or so until I can slice off some
pieces. I slice off what I'm going to eat and put the rest back in the freezer. I put the slices
on a oven-safe Corelle plate and bake it for 14 minutes at 170 degrees. Sprinkle sea salt
on it to eat.

--- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Lurie <dl1021@...> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 00:22:35 -0500, Karen <laurvick@...> wrote:
>
> I cook up a big batch at a time), bison heart and raw (unpasteurized) dairy - cheese,sour
cream and butter.
>
> How do you prepare heart; boil it?
>
>
> --
> ========
> Thanks,
> Daniel Lurie
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Stay healthy

and discover other

people who can help.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment