Friday, November 11, 2011

Re: [epilepsy] Suggestion for new topic

 

I have these headaches/dizziness w/out having seizures which i find odd

________________________________
From: DALE DIAL <rollon1@yahoo.com>
To: "epilepsy@yahoogroups.com" <epilepsy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [epilepsy] Suggestion for new topic

 

This is the first time i havesend anything to the group.but have read a few storys an my nero dr said in some serious cases they do cause headaches etc.and theres not much they can do but give u something for the pain.

________________________________
From: Susan Wain <susan.wain@yahoo.com>
To: "epilepsy@yahoogroups.com" <epilepsy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [epilepsy] Suggestion for new topic

 

Has anyone had severe headaches with dizziness/confusion and is that caused by epilepsy?

________________________________
From: DorisY <dorisellen@nc.rr.com>
To: epilepsy@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 9:50 AM
Subject: [epilepsy] Suggestion for new topic

 

As an epileptic, I would like to express something that I think would be meaningful to many. Others who have had brain surgery, as I have,
could talk about clear changes they have experienced and these would be both understood and valued. I think others could share their ideas of helpful methods of dealing with this as time passes and often changes things in different ways.

This is food for thought.

Sincerely, Doris dorisellen@nc.rr.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment