Friday, February 13, 2009

RE: [epilepsy] The verdict and some beers

Rach,

Drinking and medications don't mix. I am sure that was it but yes it
could of been a seizure brought on by drinking and medications.

my big seizures are complex partials. I walk around in a daze, sort of
like sleep walking. I don't know where I am or who I am I just want to
go where I know something. I pick up things like I am trying to
familiarize myself but again I don't know what they are so I put them
down and keep walking. I mumble and pick at my clothes too. I continue
walking until I come out of it than I have to take a nap because I have
a headache.
It is a viscous cycle.

Jewl, TX

Information on Seizure Response/Alert Dogs

http://www.homestead.com/Tagert/MsJewl.html
<mailto:wallja99@fightfor.org>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Just a friendly reminder: Please remember to sign your post and remember to clean up messages when you reply to them.  This is especially important if you are on digest.  This not only helps out the list owner but, it makes messages much easier to read when they arrive in our inboxes.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

John McEnroe

on Yahoo! Groups

Join him for the

10 Day Challenge.

Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment